Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Conservation and possible reintroduction of an endangered plant based on an analysis of community ecology: a case study of Primulina tabacum Hance in China
- Linking biotic homogenization to habitat type, invasiveness and growth form of naturalized alien plants in North America
- The ecological niche and reciprocal prediction of the disjunct distribution of an invasive species: the example of Ailanthus altissima
- Sonneratia apetala Buch. Ham in the mangrove ecosystems of China: An invasive species or restoration species?
- Growth form and distribution of introduced plants in their native and non-native ranges in Eastern Asia and North America
- Seed rain, soil seed bank, seed loss and regeneration of Castanopsis fargesii (Fagaceae) in a subtropical evergreen broad-leaved forest