Eastern Threat Center researchers and cooperating scientists have authored and co-authored numerous publications describing research that supports natural resource management and decision making. Select a title to read the publication, or use the search feature to find publications by author, title, or keyword.
- Landscape correlates of forest plant invasions: A high-resolution analysis across the eastern United States
- Large herbivores influence plant litter decomposition by altering soil properties and plant quality in a meadow steppe
- Leaf nitrogen assimilation and partitioning differ among subtropical forest plants in response to canopy addition of nitrogen treatments
- The reintroduction of Primulina tabacum Hance, a critically endangered endemic plant in southern China
- Biotic resistance to exotic invasions: its role in forest ecosystems, confounding artifacts, and future directions
- Comparison of morphological and physiological characteristics in two phenotypes of a rare and endangered plant, Begonia fimbristipula Hance